Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day I got a new pair of shoes, new movie, new shorts, sandals, and a super size coffee cup that the kids painted for me. I couldn't have asked for more.

Just spending some quality time with my kids would have been fine with me, but Carey really helped to make it special.

I love my kids so much and they are the center of my universe next to Carey. Father's Day is such a great way to remind us of how important our kids are. They have changed my life in so many ways that words could never do it justice. So I will just say to you Taylor, and you Will. I love you so much. You are the light of my world, and I Love You so much. I couldn't be prouder of who you are, and who you are to become. This is only the beginning of so many accomplishments, goals reached, successes and failures, tears and laughs, and I will be right there cheering you on for all of it.

Daddy










2 Admiring Comments:

The Lowells said...

Happy Father's Day, "Coach Tim"!

Hope you have a great day!

Tim said...

Thanks Shelby! Hope all things are well at the Lowell's!